Datos personales

jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

A letter to introduce myself


I'm Elvira and I'm 15. I was born in Barcelona but I came to Motril when I was only 2 weeks old. I live with my parents and my little sister. Here, I' ve got many parterns but only a few real friends like Mase, Pola, Javier, Nerea or Carmen.
I have no favourite food but I can say that I like Italian food. Talking about music, I prefer rock and pop music but sometimes I listen to music that sounds in the disco, for example. I like playing the guitar and maybe going out with friends. I would like to practice karate too but at the moment, I can't. On the other hand, my favourite school subjects are maths, physics and chemistry and biology, but not geology.
In the future, I would like to work in some investigation projects and belong to some NPOs.

Sign:
Elvira Jiménez Trigo 4ºB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario